JUNE 18 – July 03, 2022
AUGUST 20 & 21, 2022
MAsters 35+ & TEAMS of 2
more than 8000€ in CASH
UPDATE Austrian Throwdown 2022
- Elite Male
- RX Male
- Elite Female
- Rx Female
- Masters 35+ Male (open to all male athletes with date of birth on or before 12.06.1987)
- Masters 35+ Female (open to all female athletes with date of birth on or before 12.06.1987)
- Teams of 2 M/M (Rx/Intermediate)
- Teams of 2 M/F (Rx/Intermediate)
- Teams of 2 F/F (Rx/Intermediate)
Competition Corner Event live:
- Start: Saturday, 18.06.2022
- End: Saturday, 03.07.2022
- 3 WODs (general Announcement of all WODs on Youtube)
- Athletes have to enter their scores AND videos until 03.07.2022 11:59 PM
- Single WOD for Individuals, Team Score is the sum of each individual score
- Individual Male / Female (40 / 40 Spots)
- Masters 35+ Male/Female (10 / 10 Spots) (open to all athletes with date of birth on or before 26.08.1987)
- Teams of 2 Male/Male, Female/Female, Female/Male (20 / 20 / 20 Spots)
You can enter the qualifier in more than one division. You will have to register separately, but you will be able to do the same workout only once and enter the same score (and the same video link) in every division registered.
Change of divisions
- If you are already registered, you can change division if necessary without additional costs. Please send us your (or your teams) information and the desired changes to email@example.com
- This is a combined qualifier for the Final Events Elite and RX division. Online Qualifier Spots 1 – 20 will be placed into Elite division, Online Qualifier spots 21-40 will be placed into RX division. (WildCards!!)
- There is no performance restriction in any of the team divisions.
- WODs for Teams of 2 will be the same as for the Individuals, each athlete enters his/her score separately, Team Score is the Sum of the individual scores
- This is a combined qualifier for the Final Events Rx and Intermediate. Spots 1-10 will be placed into the Rx division, Spots 11- 20 will be placed into the Intermediate division
- Individuals / Masters: 30€ incl. VAT excl. Competition Corner Fees
- Teams of 2: 60€ incl. VAT excl. Competition Corner Fees
This pricing scheme will only affect athletes who register after 01.03.2022, all registered athletes from the previous years 2020 and 2021 will stay untouched.
- Registration Opens 01.02.2022
- Registration Closes: 03.07.2022
Wild Cards for the Final Event
- Austrian Throwdown has the right to hand out up to 4 Wild Cards for the Elite Division (M and F each). Therefore the placement into Elite and RX can differ. Austrian Throwdown can hand out up to 2 Wild Cards for the Teams of 2 (Male/Male, Male/Female and Female/Female each). Therefore the last qualifying spot can differ.
- Austrian Throwdown will not offer any refunds after registration is completed.
Change of Team Members
- Within the Teams Divisions there is NO change of team members allowed at any time after registration for the Online Qualifier until the end of the Final Event.
Invitations for the Final Event
- Invites for the final event will be sent out beginning with Monday, 11.07.2022
Final Event Date
- 20. / 21. August 2022
- Arena Nova, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- Individual Elite Male
- Individual RX Male
- Individual Elite Female
- Individual Rx Female
- Individual Masters 35+ Male
- Individual Masters 35+ Female
- Teams of 2 Male/Male (Rx/Intermediate)
- Teams of 2 Male/Female (Rx/Intermediate)
- Teams of 2 Female/Female (Rx/Intermediate)
- Elite Male 1500€/800€/300€
- Rx Male 150€/0/0
- Elite Female 1500€/800€/300€
- RX Female 150€/0/0
- Masters 35+ Male 150€/0/0
- Masters 35+ Female 150€/0/0
- Teams of 2 Male/Male 300€/200€/100€
- Teams of 2 Male/Female 300€/200€/100€
- Teams of 2 Female/Female 300€/200€/100€
Be part of the AUSTRIAN THROWDOWN 2022
Athletes, look no further. Click here to get all the necessary information about our online qualification process, about the wods and deadlines.
We are looking for volunteers to help
making the Austrian Throwdown what it is – the biggest and best CrossFit event in Austria!
STAY UP 2 DATE
Masters 35+ Male (open to all male athletes with date of birth on or before 12.06.1986)
Masters 35+ Female (open to all female athletes with date of birth on or before 12.06.1987)
Teams of 2 M/M
Teams of 2 M/F
Teams of 2 F/F
Rx Male 150€/0/0
Elite Female 1500€/800€/300€
RX Female 150€/0/0
Masters 35+ Male 150€/0/0
Masters 35+ Female 150€/0/0
Teams of 2 Male/Male 300€/200€/100€
Teams of 2 Male/Female 300€/200€/100€
Teams of 2 Female/Female 300€/200€/100€
Rudolf Diesel Strasse 30
2700 Wiener Neustadt, Austria
🏆 International Fitness Competition
📆 27./28. Aug 22
🎯 Wiener Neustadt/AT
🏋🏼♂️ Male/Female/Teams RX/Masters/Intermediate Teams
even more & better LIVE stream coverage
price raffles and a lot more. Be sure to check it out!
A LIL’ BIT OF INFORMATION
Why not organizing our own CrossFit competition? This is the question we asked ourselves for the first time at the beginning of 2015. A competition for our own athletes to compete with others, well-organized, sporty and at the same time a meeting place for the Austrian CrossFit community. And if so, how can we name the event? How do you do that anyway?
We answered these and many, many other questions in the following months and in June 2015 we ran our first own CrossFit event, the Hypertrophy. Athletes from all over Austria came to Wiener Neustadt and demonstrated their skills in a one-day event. The event was a great success with sporting excellence and cheerful spectators and fans and that of course has made us want more.
That’s why we immediately started planning the next event for 2016, bigger, more demanding and more varied. The exhibition area was expanded and an outdoor event was carried out the first time. As there was not enough room in the former location for the many, exciting exhibitors and visitors, we dared to step into the largest of the event halls in the Arena Nova in 2017, where we offered the visitors a complete grandstand and could offer a bigger competition- and warm-up area for our athletes.
After three years with exclusively Austrian athletes, we decided in 2018 to open the Hypertrophy also for international athletes, to make the competition more interesting and diversified and could welcome athletes from 6 different nations in Wiener Neustadt in the first year.
After four years, the Hypertrophy had grown into an event that did not need to shy away from international comparison: a great field of participants, a well-filled exhibition area, livestream and an event team that still plans and works with the same passion. In order to better integrate the event into the European scene and to further the process of “growing up”, we have decided to completely redesign and rename the Hypertrophy in 2019.
That was the birth of the “Austrian Throwdown”. With this new appearance, we are entering our sixth year as CrossFit competition!